Between Virginia and Pike streets:
- Daytime work typically 7 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
- Nightwork tonight from 8 PM to 4:30 AM below the pier.
- Contaminated soil cleanup in area previously occupied by a private parking operator between Pine Street and Pike Street continues, 7 AM to 7 PM.
- West side path is closed until Pier 62 construction is complete.
- Two lanes on Alaskan Way will be closed for concrete work 7 AM to 4 PM on October 18, October 21 and October 25.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained.
PROJECTS IN THIS AREA
Pier 62 Rebuild
Construction to rebuild Pier 62 began in December 2017 and is anticipated to be complete by end of 2019. Visit the Pier 62 webpage to learn more about the project and what the completed pier will look like.
We'll share regular construction updates on this webpage and via our construction updates email newsletter. Subscribe to our weekly email updates to stay informed on what's happening on the waterfront.