What to expect between Pike and Virginia streets
- Pier 62 remains closed per public health guidance
What to expect between Pike and Bell streets (in footprint of former viaduct)
- Daytime work 7 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday.
- Excavation and grading work for access roads continues.
- Lenora Street pedestrian bridge and elevator closed until it is connected to the new Elliott Way. View our construction flyer for more information.
- Overnight work is planned from 10 PM on Saturday, October 3, to 8 AM on Sunday, October 4, and from 10 PM on Saturday, October 10, to 8 AM on Sunday, October 11, between Pike and Blanchard streets to transport and set girders as a part of bridge construction over the railroad tracks.
PROJECTS IN THIS AREA
Alaskan Way Construction
Waterfront Seattle expanded its work area north of Pike Street in the footprint of the former viaduct to begin construction of the new Elliott Way. This road over the railroad tracks and carved into the hillside will be a key connection between Alaskan Way and Belltown. Activities include establishing the work zone, mobilizing equipment, locating utilities, and removing asphalt and landscaping. View our construction flyer for details on work happening north of Pike Street.