Between S Dearborn and Columbia streets:
- Daytime work 7 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.
- Eastbound lane closure on S King Street at Alaskan Way; two-way traffic will be maintained; follow posted signs for safe access.
- S Jackson Street at Alaskan Way reduced to 1 lane; follow posted signs for safe access.
- S Main Street closed at Alaskan Way; two-way traffic will be maintained for local access between Alaskan Way and 1st Avenue S via 1st Avenue S; follow posted signs for safe access.
- Westbound lane closure on Yesler Way; two-way traffic will be maintained; follow posted signs and directions from flaggers for safe access.
Weekend work on Saturday, September 19 from 8 AM to 4 PM between Jackson and Main to pressure wash the sidewalk.
- Access to businesses and residences remains open.
Other Area Projects:
- Construction of the citizenM hotel at the northeast corner of Yesler and Alaskan ways is in progress: Visit Mortenson’s website for more information.
- Construction of The Jack at S Jackson Street between 1st Avenue and Alaskan Way on pause until further notice: If you have any questions contact Torrey Davis or Michael Orme.
PROJECTS IN THIS AREA
Alaskan Way Construction
Waterfront Seattle is building a new Alaskan Way in the footprint of the former viaduct. Our work zones will span from S King to Pike Street. Activities include establishing work zones, mobilizing equipment, potholing work, breaking pavement and excavation for utility installation. For more information, view the Alaskan Way Construction Flyer.