- Daytime work typically 7 AM to 3:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Weekend daytime work on Saturday, October 19, from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Equipment may be noisy during daytime work, with the most significant noise coming from excavation.
- Columbia Street remains closed to vehicle traffic between Alaskan Way and 1st Avenue (sidewalks open).
- Western and Post avenues between Marion Street and Yesler Way remain southbound only.
PROJECTS IN THIS AREA
We are transforming Columbia Street into a two-way corridor with transit lanes and improved sidewalks. Other activities include installation of new underground utilities. Work is expected to last approximately four months starting in August 2019. Work is expected to be completed in late 2019.
We'll share regular construction updates on this webpage and via our construction updates email newsletter. Subscribe to our weekly email updates to stay informed on what's happening on the waterfront.