What you can expect between Lenora and Pine streets (in front of Pier 62/63) next week:
- Major construction work will occur six days a week. The noisiest work will stop each day by 10 PM and resume at 7 AM on weekdays and 9 AM on weekends.
- Jet grout prep work, including potholing and jet grout plant mobilization, will continue next week. A vactor truck will be used as part of this work. Increased noise can be expected.
- There will be intermittent impacts to traffic between Pine and Pike streets on Alaskan Way starting as early as this Friday, March 3, for jet grout prep work. This work will occur between 7 AM and 3 PM. Two-way traffic will be maintained during this activity. Please follow the directions of signage and flaggers to safely access your destination.
What you can expect between Pine and Union streets (in front of the Seattle Aquarium) next week:
- Finishing touches, including signage installation, will continue next week.
- Utility restoration work will continue next week.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! The Seawall Project Street Team is your source for answering questions about seawall construction.
- (206) 618-8584 (staffed during work hours; work hours are listed below and subject to change)
Sign up for our weekly construction email updates to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on the Seawall Project, including upcoming tour dates and more.
Photos + videos
To keep current on construction progress, check out our photos and videos to see all the great, interesting work happening along the waterfront.
Or sign up for one of our upcoming tours where we share what you can see taking place behind the construction fence.