What you can expect between Lenora and Pike streets (in front of Pier 62/63) next week:
- Jet grout prep work, including potholing and jet grout plant installation.
- Sound wall panels for the jet grout plant are planned to be installed this week.
- Jet grout work is expected to begin. A vactor truck will be used as part of this work. Increased noise can be expected.
- Major construction work will occur six days a week. The noisiest work will stop each day by 10 PM and resume at 7 AM on weekdays and 9 AM on weekends.
What you can expect between Pine and Union streets (in front of the Seattle Aquarium) next week:
- Finishing touches will continue.
Construction work expected between Union Street and Yesler Way:
- Final work to replace glass and concrete sidewalk pavers is starting near Madison Street and will continue into next week.
- Please follow the signed directions to safely access your destination.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! The Seawall Project Street Team is your source for answering questions about seawall construction.
- (206) 618-8584 (staffed during work hours; work hours are listed below and subject to change)
Sign up for our weekly construction email updates to stay up-to-date with what’s happening on the Seawall Project, including upcoming tour dates and more.
Photos + videos
To keep current on construction progress, check out our photos and videos to see all the great, interesting work happening along the waterfront.
Or sign up for one of our upcoming tours where we share what you can see taking place behind the construction fence.